A “Cookie” is a small text file that is stored in the user’s computer and allows us to recognise you. Cookies help us improve the quality of our website, and allow us to have a better knowledge of our users’ browsing habits, the products you are interested in, your searches, etc.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of Internet, providing countless advantages in interactive services, facilitating the browsing and usability of our website. Remember that cookies cannot harm your device and by accepting them this helps keep track of your browsing, on-line shopping, improves user experience, etc.
The information we offer you below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
Types of cookies according to the business that manages them :
- Own cookies: are those which are sent to the user’s terminal device from an equipment or domain managed by the same editor and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those which are sent to the user’s terminal device from an equipment or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another business that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose :
- Technical cookies: are those which allow the user to browse a website, platform or application.
- Preference or customised cookies: are those which allow information to be kept for the user to access the service with certain characteristics (e.g. language, region from where it is accessed, etc.)
- Analysis or measurement cookies : are those which allow the file manager to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the websites where they are linked.
- Behaviour advertising cookies : are those which store information about the behaviour of users obtained from continuously observing their browsing habits.
Types of cookies according to how long they stay enabled :
- Session cookies: are designed to obtain and store data whilst the user is accessing the web site.
- Persistent cookies: are those where the data continues stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for the time defined by the cookie file manager.
The website https://www.joinup.es which you are visiting uses own and third party cookies to improve the browsing and obtain statistical data. Depending on the purpose, we use technical cookies, preference cookies, and for analysis and behaviour advertising. In addition, depending on how long they stay enabled, we use persistent, session cookies.
You may accept all the cookies by clicking on the link “I agree” or setting them or rejecting their use clicking on the link “Settings”.
For any doubts regarding our cookies policy, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com