Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
- Contact details of the person in charge: JOINUP GREEN INTELLIGENCE SL, with address at C/Núñez de Balboa 120, 28006, Madrid, with CIF nº B65826331- Spain. (hereinafter JOINUP)
- Contact information on Data Protection: you can contact the aforementioned postal address and/or via email: email@example.com
- We will never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the required services.
- We will never share users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express authorization.
What do we use your data for?
JOINUP processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- CONTRACTUAL: (i) Contract, maintain and review the fulfillment of the services contracted with JOINUP.
- CONSENT: (i) Any marketing and commercial action carried out through any means, including telematics. Y (ii) for the management and treatment of job candidates.
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST: (i) For the start-up of commercial actions, ii) Also for the prevention, investigation and detection of fraud as well (iii) as to send recommendations of products and services taking into account those that you have contracted in the past.
In what cases will we request your data?
- To register as a client in JOINUP.
- To request any of the services and/or products that we offer.
- To manage requests from candidates to work with us or with collaborating companies.
- To answer the queries that you send us.
Your data will be communicated to other recipients
Your peace of mind is our priority.
Therefore, we guarantee that your data will only be transferred to:
- Competent Public Organizations, Tax Agency, State Security Forces and Bodies, Judges and Courts, when JOINUP has the legal obligation to provide them.
- In addition, JOINUP has the collaboration of third-party service providers that have access to your personal data, in order to offer you the service with the greatest guarantees of quality and security, and that treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of JOINUP as consequence of its provision of services.
Specifically, and by way of example and not limitation, the aforementioned providers perform their services in the following sectors: service, payment gateways, fraud prevention, commercial communications, legal advice, multidisciplinary professional service companies and technology service provider companies.
In no case will your personal data be shared with third-party companies without obtaining your prior consent.
How long will we keep your personal information?
The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that you can contract. In any case, your data will be kept for the duration of the relationship. Once this is finished, we will keep your data blocked during the prescription periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the treatment and/or the applicable legal periods, remaining at the disposal of the competent authorities, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
How can you exercise your rights?
As the rights holder of your personal information, you have control over such data. In this way, we also ensure that the information is accurate and truthful.
The rights you can exercise are:
- Right of Access: you can check if we are treating personal data.
- Right of Rectification and Deletion: you can access your personal information and request the rectification or deletion of your data when they are inaccurate or you consider that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data, unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims, we keep them duly blocked during the corresponding periods as long as the legal obligations subsist.
- Right of Limitation to treatment: you can request the limitation of the treatment of your personal information while the challenge of the accuracy or legality of your data is verified, during the exercise or defense of possible claims or litigation.
- Right of Portability: you can request the portability of the data that you have provided to another data controller, in certain circumstances.
You can exercise your rights at no cost.
How can you claim before the Control Authority?
If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which JOINUP is handling their data, they can direct their claims to the Data Protection Delegate or to the corresponding data protection control authority, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the indicated in the case of Spain.
The personal data that may be collected will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secret regarding these and guaranteeing the duty to keep them by adopting all the necessary measures that avoid their alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with what is established in the applicable legislation.
Acceptance and consent
JOINUP reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, JOINUP will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, JOINUP does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, JOINUP undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
The user will be solely responsible for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize him. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to better understand our users’ navigation, the products of their interest, their searches, etc.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your equipment and that, in return, their activation allows you to optimize browsing, online shopping, improve the user experience, etc.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them :
- own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose :
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics (eg language, region from which the user accesses, etc.)
- Analysis or measurement cookies : are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on the websites to which they are linked.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated :
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
The https://www.joinup.es website you are visiting uses its own and third-party cookies to improve navigation and obtain statistical data. Depending on the purpose, we use technical cookies, preferences, analysis and behavioral advertising. In the same way, depending on the period of time that they remain activated, we use persistent session cookies.
You can accept all cookies by pressing the “Accept” button as well as configure them or reject their use by pressing the “Configure” button.